We are currently seeking a Low Voltage Systems Integrator who is self-motivated, can work independently and within a team. If you like having more control over your paycheck and seeing great results from your hard work, you may be a great fit for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installation tasks for projects including but not limited to:
- Pulling, concealing and terminating wires in walls and/or in-between floors. RG6 cable, CAT6 cable, Fiber cabling, Speaker Wire and ROMEX.
- Mounting TV's onto drywall, stone, ceramic tile and outdoor structures.
- Projector and projector screen installations in residential and commercial spaces.
- Provisioning and Mount Network Equipment. Access Points, Routers and Switches.
- Mounting and setting up surveillance systems.
- Test point to point functionality of systems.
- Work with manufacturers to initiate return material authorizations as needed.
- Travel to various job sites required.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Low voltage responsibilities - running electrical lines in wall and reallocating power outlets.
- Lighting Control Installation and Smart Home Integration.
- Shading Control Installation and Smart Home Integration.
- Whole Home Audio Installation and Integration.
- Outdoor Entertainment and Integration.
- Installation of smart home devices; thermostats, doorbells, door-locks etc
- Building servers for residential and commercial type environments.
- Proficient at programming Home Automated Systems; RTI, URC and Control 4
- Experience setting up and running sound and video equipment; speaker wires into walls, configuring whole home audio and surround sound systems
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics and systems testing of IP systems onsite and remote; all audio-visual equipment issues
- Communicating project status and needs with project manager
To be considered:
Must have a valid/current driver’s license OR reliable transportation to work
Must pass a background check and drug test
Available evenings and weekends; comfortable with a flexible schedule
A dress code is enforced for our Technicians; candidates are expected to possess a professional attitude and appearance
Regular attendance and occasional overtime required
Must be able to work under time constraints
Possess the ability to lift and carry heavy objects
Ability to take independent initiative, as well as work within a team
High work ethic and determination to succeed
Must also have a customer service mindset
Exceptional interpersonal skills and follow-through
Must have 5+ years of Audio-Visual experience or equivalent in educational program
Low-Voltage and CCNA-C certifications preferred but not required.